Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Awesome November

Today the kids and I enjoyed a warm, beautiful November day in the garden with Grandma. Kate did a little raking, Clara tried out the big kid swing, but decided the baby swing was more her style, and James generally caused mayhem pulling up lights and stealing baby swings. Eventually we had to go inside so Grandma could get some real work done, but we sure to cherish nice days like this in the North West!

2 comments:

The Lowe Girl said...

Oh how I love these days too!! I think even the kids understand how wonderful they are and that they will be less frequent now. Love the time with Grandma too!!

Carrie said...

I have trouble remembering where I comment on your pictures so I think I always comment twice....or not at all because I think I've already done it. Regardless, this is adorable!