I think it's fascinating to compare belly pics from one pregnancy to another. I couldn't find a 25 or 26 week belly pic from my first pregnancy--honestly, I probably wasn't even showing at that point--I had to use a 30 week shot. It's pretty interesting how different each pregnancy is--in every way. This baby #4 is sitting really low and he loves to roll around in the evenings. He gave me quite a kick yesterday when we were out showing the girls some horses on a nearby farm. Maybe he was just trying to tell me he was excited to see the horses too! And he definitely loves sweets. OK, so I just tell myself that for some justification for the weight I've put on. ;)
3 comments:
Honestly, you never got much larger than you looked at 30 weeks with James. You were so tiny!!! You look great right now, Jess. Beautiful and a little bit pregnant.
what a nice idea to do a comparison like this. you look great!
:)
Post a Comment