Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CSI Vancouver

As a mom, I daily double as a crime detective. Someone's crying . . . Why? Did someone else hurt them or did they hurt themselves? Are they even physically hurt? or was it just their feelings? Today's dilemma was particularly complex.

The Victim: Kate
Status: Surface injury to the forehead



The Suspects:

Clara: Bewildered twin sister
Alibi: With Grandma
Bunny: Fluffy playmate.
Alibi: With Winnie the Pooh
Mom: Meany who won't give victim the WHOLE bag of skittles.
Alibi: I'm the mom. I don't need an alibi.
James: Brother who looks like he's trying a bit to hard to look innocent.
Alibi: None. Found at the scene of the crime.



The Plausible Weapons:

Wimpy Toothbrush
Flowery Sunglasses
Menacing, fire breathing Dragon



Possible Scenes of the Crime:

While the Victim was found on the 3rd step of the stairs, it is unknown whether is this in fact the scene of the crime.

Possible crime scene 1: Very messy playroom
Possible Crime Scene 2: Jump house
Possible Crime Scene 3: Basement Stairs

The conclusion of the momma detective is:
Mr. James
with the Dragon
Down the Stairs


Punishment served.
Case Closed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious - loved it - totally made me laugh, thanks for making me smile at the end of a long day :)

Megan said...

your blog always makes me laugh! How exciting you are having another baby boy. Its good to catch up.

The Lowe Girl said...

I could've sworn it was Miss Scarlet.... oh well, I've never been good at that game anyway! We have that same Dragon. I might write the company and let them know that more than one household has experienced injury by said dragon. You are awesome!

Carrie said...

Very clever of you, Mdm. Poirot! I'm sure you always get your man!

The Birds said...

Great Detective work! Maybe you should work for CSI. :)

Amber said...

:) again, you made me laugh! :) Poor Kate!