Andrew shows off his Momma's new haircut. Note to self:
DO NOT start cutting your hair just before church on Sunday.
No matter how simple it seems to use the kitchen sink to wash your Wild Boy's feet--don't be fooled. Boys and bubbles=mess. (I was washing them so I could find the splinter in his foot and I (duh) walked away.) On the up note--half the kitchen got clean!
The first time Kate ever let me put pony tails in her hair!
She left them in for a WHOLE HOUR!

AAAAAHHHH! A girl after my own heart! My little Kate organized her animals and people on the bathtub ledge today.
She left them in for a WHOLE HOUR!
AAAAAHHHH! A girl after my own heart! My little Kate organized her animals and people on the bathtub ledge today.
I consider myself an Organizer at Heart--if not always in practice.
I always know when Kate has been in the room because she lines up her toys like this wherever she goes.
2 comments:
I love your hair! Did you really cut it yourself? Alice isn't a fan of things in her hair either. She used to not mind and now she rips anything out as soon as I put it in. We already clash over so many things and she's not even two. How am I going to get through the teenage years?
Love you hair!!!
Post a Comment