3:15 I get out a bowl with the goal of cleaning the kitchen cabinets while the girls and Andrew are still napping.
3:16 James sees the bubbles and wants his own bubbles. I oblige.
3:17 I start cleaning, James wants a scrubber to. I get him one.
3:19 I start cleaning, James gets bubbles on his "flower". I get him a rinse bowl to get the bubbles off.
3:21 I start cleaning again.
3:23 Andrew starts fussing. I shush him and quiet him back down.
3:26 I start cleaning.
3:29 James freaks out about something. I try to figure it out and calm him down.
3:30 I start cleaning.
3:31 Andrew fusses again. I change diaper. Nurse and burp.
3:45 I start cleaning.
3:46 I realize that in my absence James has dumped both large bowls of water out on himself and the floor.
3:48 I get out the floor cleaner. Someone left water in it and it stinks.
3:49 Floor cleaner is picking up water, but also leaking much back out. I empty it and fix leak.
3:52 I finally get water off floor.
3:53 I strip James of his water and dish soap soaked clothing and rinse him off in the kitchen sink so as to not risk waking up girls downstairs.
3:58 I dress James. Girls wake up. Andrew crying.
4:00 I give up on cleaning kitchen cabinets.
Sum: 45 minutes . . .1 kitchen cabinet cleaned.
4 comments:
I think that is fantastic! I can't even get one done lately so I am in awe, as always. You are wonderful.
That is great...I guess it gives me a glimpse of what lies ahead for me. Your doing great!
AHHHH, Jess!! You are just totally awesome!!
Why are you cleaning cabinets - I don't get it? You mean, you have to keep all the kids alive AND do that? I'm saving that job for after the kids go to college.
Post a Comment