Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Belly pics week 29


Well, here's another pic for kicks and giggles. Even with the twins people always thought I was carrying small--I guess this really shows the differences in pregnancies! You can imagine after carrying James, who really was small born at 36 weeks and 4 lbs 14 oz., I thought I was huge with the twins. In this pic with the twins I was measuring 37 centimeters--or about 8 weeks ahead. Baby #4 seems a bit more the norm, as along as I can keep him baby in awhile longer!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

(Christensen) Fraser, Rachael said...

Looking good Jessica! I remember how small you were with James. You never looked that pregnant. It's crazy how different we look with each pregnancy. Of course, that's not hard to do with twins.
So the gingerbread house stayed pretty much intact this year. Last year, I don't think it lasted more then a week. I'm not sure why they left it alone this year. They asked the first couple of days if they could eat it and I told them to wait until it was closer to Christmas. I guess they forgot about it. I was quite impressed with your gingerbread house though. Was the house made from scratch?

(Christensen) Fraser, Rachael said...

Oops. So I just read your gingerbread post again and realized you answered my question already. Never mind...