Tuesday, September 22, 2009
15 week belly shot
For Ashley:
So I never really posted about this surprise baby #4. We are so excited for this little boy, and more than a little overwhelmed. Because of a very specific revelation I had in the temple last spring, we knew that another baby would be coming our way sooner than we had originally planned. However, we didn't know it was going to be QUITE so soon. Never-the-less, little boy Jochim is on his way! Here are my 15 week belly shots. Next month I'll do a side-by-side comparision with my twin pregnancy belly shots, but for right now there's not a ton of difference. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congratulations!!! i know all about surprise pregnancies... ;)
okay... lets be honest... I'm speechles! but i am so happy for you and it just makes you MORE of a supermom. I am SCARED to death to get pregant again (forever.. i feel like right now) but what can you do if you if you have those feelings in the temple. i am just scared I'll get twins again! but YOU made me feel better (just no one else does..) but that is awesome. 2 boys 2 girls! how fun
gosh i should have emailed you!ha but again so happy for you guys.
oh and LOVE their costumes.. so cute. Abby is going to be tinkerbell and Parker Peter pan and Adam a pirate! ha my sister got their costumes for them:)
Post a Comment