To celebrate my eldest sister Jeny turning 40 we had a girls' day at the spa! Not really at a spa, but we did our best to turn my cousin Jessie's house into a girls' retreat. We hired a masseuse to do mini-massages, we had foot soaks, paraffin dipping, painted our toe nails and finger nails, and ATE! It was a beautiful day (an incident we never take for granted here in the PNW).
Grandma Sarah, Birthday girl Jeny, and grand daughter Lauren

Cousin Jessie

Emily paints her toes pretty

Cousin Grace, Aunt Katie, & Jeny
The lobster claws are for the paraffin dip!

Me hard at work on chocolate truffles for the party. Look at that mess! Jeny can never say I don't love her!

The girls keeping an eye on the party preparations

James is helping out by whipping the whip cream. Sans bowl.
2 comments:
What fun! First off, I can't believe Jeny is 40! I remember her wedding reception. Second, I can't believe Lauren is so grown up and she is beautiful! Wow. And you making truffles - of course.
How is the house stuff going? My cousins are in St. J.'s ward and said it's a great ward.
Hope all is well.
Jess, you kidlets are adorable!!! And oh so helpful!! :)
Post a Comment