Friday, December 12, 2008

Today . . . Much Better

Ok, so I was thinking that yesterday's post was maybe a little too honest. Oh, well. I hope no one thinks worse of me for it. I just wanted to say that to Kate's defense she has been a wonderful sleeper today going down for both her naps like a champ. Ahh, the light at the end of the tunnel . . . What? That doesn't happen until they're 3? Or is it 18? Sigh . . . Here are some happier (mostly) pics

My sister Jeny gave James a couple bags of balls. We put them in the pack-n-play to create a ball pit for him--which he LOVES. (Great idea for anyone with kids and a pack-n-play. BTW) I left the room for a minute and when I came back James had "shared" his balls with Clara. It was really sweet.
I had to get a picture of Kate finally falling asleep yesterday after 2 hours of screaming and refusing to take her nap. See yesterday's post for more details of my delightful day.

Here's Clara with her first bites of solid foods. She LOVES solids.

And you can tell what Kate thinks of solids by the look on her face. Not such a fan.
Ok, I really got online to find a recipe for dinner, so I'll stop being ADD now and get to work. Have a great evening!



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Fudge makes all the difference. Don't let Jeny ever give you the recipe...just let her do the work and keep us all stocked up on with the yummy soul-saving treat.

Amber said...

those are darling pics!! I LOVE that pack and play idea BTW--I may have to do that! :)